on Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 01:33:31 -0400, bruce wrote, in part:
>...'featured' section, I would not just call this just a 'link.' ...
>... Bill, what this site is largely about - pornography ...

i did some exploring too, and concur with bruce's conclusion
and have been wondering about one or two things:

i wonder why "stephanie/stephen" created the site?

i wonder why "bill innanen" promoted it here?

i wonder why this whole adventure reminds me of a certain listmember
who a few months ago promoted his 'crystal' guru's site only to
lead us into another porn website?

bemused

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada