Hi List:
I have episodes of increased urinary frequency (and am currently in such a
cycle) when it feels like I always have to go to the bathroom. It's
accompanied by an increase in fatigue. The time frame on this has been
roughly parallel to the onset of my PD symptoms, but the urinary symptoms
existed before I started medications and continued to exist after. To
complete the picture, I've had two surgeries on my urethra to remove a
scar-tissue stricture--but I'm not sure that's what's causing the symptoms.
My question: is there any information or experience among list members
regarding PD-related urinary tract symptoms? Is there a possible connection?
Thanks for your help,
Rick
dx 1/98, 49 years old