Dear Michel: Do not despair re: Barb's condition. Your
CyberFamily is rooting for her. It is probably harder to
watch a loved one battle illness and be subjected to
hospitals, procedures, etc. than it is to face them
yourself. BTW,it would take MORE than 5 nurses to insert an
NG tube into me. But right now it is what she needs for
adequate nutrition. Please remember to take care of
yourself also. You sound like you have wonderful kids.
Happy Belated Birthday.
              Hugs, Carole