Thanks Allan,
My concern was that you still had the tremors and all the symptoms,
but just no longer had a name for them. I just couldn't see anyone
living that way.
Yes, Neurological problems are hard to diagnosis, but not impossible
to do so.

So I guess my question now is:  How are you feeling at this time?
In control of your life or does your condition control you?

just me,
Marjorie
67/58/55