Hi folks,
   We would like to announce a new chat room opening up on this Wednesday
(9 - 6 - 2000) that is geared towards both children of PWP's and adults
associated with PWP's. The children's chat will begin at 6:00 p.m. and end
at 8:00 p.m. Central Time. Then the adults are welcome to stay and chat
from 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. Central Time. We invite everyone to come and make
this effort a great success. Please be advise that this site is entirely
new and as such there are still a few corrections/additions to be made to
the site. If you have any suggestions/comments please feel free to contact
the webmaster (me) and we will take them into consideration. Please help us
to spread the word! The URL to the new website is
http://www.geocities.com/jackcorzine and just click on the chat link to go
to the chat page! Hope to see you there on Wed! God bless.....

Jack and Jean Corzine
Small Animal Rescue
Herpetoculturists                   O
Foster Care                        >/ \<
Outdoor Enthusiasts            (   )
http://www.geocities.com/~fosterparents