I am 58 and was diagnosed in May of this year. Tremor is my most apparent
symptom, but after learning more about the disease it became apparent that
I have other symptoms, some for a few years.

The kicker here is that a good 15 years ago I had a fainting spell. I got
up from the couch, went upstairs and while urinating...bam...I went down
like a ton of bricks. I was put through a whole series of tests, with no
apparent cause found. The neuro (my cousin) concluded it was caused by a
drop in blood pressure caused by suddenly standing up and contributed to by
the urination.

Now I read this...hmmm!

Jim Dolan