Hi, Darwin--- I think these are not ordinary links which she added, but
other sites on the WEBRING hers is on.  Someone said that one person on a
webring can't control the other sites on the ring.  If this is right, then
she would just have to leave that webring, I guess---can someone clarify
this? It was noted that she has clearly stated that there will be no nudity
on her site, even if people make $$$ contributions.  FWIW---

>Well, she does have control over them! Simply delete the objectionable links
>from  the site.

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.