Hi listfriends,

when I am off I can hardly use the mouse. If the ball and the axes get
dirty the mouse is almost not willing to do what I want it to do. To get
the mouse exactly on the right spot is a source of stress and frustration.
It seems that a PWP attracks dirt, anyway I do, because my mouse is filthy
in  no time. I bought several (cheap) mouses in the past two   years.

But there is light at the end of the (mouse)tunnel !!

The Intellimouse optical is a mouse that works without a ball. It is a
mouse  that uses light instead of a ball. It has a cord. I have been using
it for several weeks now and I am very pleased with it. It is probably for
sale everywhere, but I bought mine at Best Buy for $39.95.

Warn greetings to you all:)

Kees