Friends,

I'd like to make a public acknowledgement of my amazing daughter.
She is a graphic designer, specializing in web page design and
implementation.  Her personal web site is something to behold.  It's
always growing, always changing.  And it performs a useful/vital
function for her - it's her artist's portfolio.

Lately she and her fiancee are trying to purchase their first home.
If any of you are familiar with northern Virginia, you will know that
the home prices are second only to Silicon Valley in California.

Her web server costs her about $400/month.  This is not compatible
with buying one's first home.  As a consequence she set up a
membership option on the site to offset some of the costs.  While
there is still a lot of free material, some of the neatest stuff is
now only available to members.

Despite needing every penny, she and Dan have decided that all
donations received on Mondays will be gathered together and sent to a
PD organization.  The first donation of $150 went to the NPF.  This
month's collection went to the MJFox organization.  Some of her
virtual friends have even donated twice, one of the donations on a
Monday.

Her Dad is very grateful and proud of her.

Here's her main page URL:

         http://stvlive.com

Bill
(Stephanie's father)

PS:  A side light:  When I first informed her of my diagnosis last
December she broke down in tears.  I could see this because before
calling, I connected to the streaming video from her office computer.
(She has web cams everywhere!)  Within 15 minutes she had searched
the Internet for PD information, grabbed one of NPF's flaming torch
icons, modified it, and had it on her main page with a link to the
NPF.

--
Bill Innanen                     <mailto: [log in to unmask]>
                            <http://Bill.Innanen.com> & <http://mni.ms>