Help?  I don't understand this message-- I just replied to Don's post as
usual---did anyone else get
this message?  I have Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus installed---does this
message indicate a virus??
Why does it say "anti-spam" ?
********
>Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:13:36 -0700
>From: System Attendant <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t
>       aken.
>To: 'Camilla Flintermann' <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.
>
>Place = [log in to unmask]; ; ; Parkinson's Information Exchange
>Network
>Sender = Camilla Flintermann
>Subject = Re: DON MCKINLEY- MED'S
>Delivery Time = September 01, 2000 (Friday) 16:13:33
>Policy = Anti-Spam
>Action on this mail = Quarantine message
>
>Warning message from administrator:
>Content filter has detected a sensitive e-mail.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for