Marjorie - My love has times when his feet swell so bad he can
hardly stand, and his feet hurt like - well, you know.  I hope this
doesn't last long for you..  I read where this is caused by meds, but
since I'm only in love with a PWP and not a CG, I don't know much.
I know there have been times when you have been unhappy with me, but
please know that I really am a caring person, and the only
time i got irate and abusive is with one person, whom I felt went
overboard.  However, that is over now, and I'm ready to get on with
my life, aren't you?  Best to you, Marjorie.  Jo Ann