  to a friend.
<snip>

Many of these things, which turn out
controversial do so because people jump on them, and many times these people
doing the jumping are not PWP's.  I was just trying to add to what Jo Ann
had said,
because I think she's a great person, but  she had not really finished the
subject. i.e.
the cause of the confrontations, at least IMOHO. Many times PWP's  post
something in
the morning,before our meds take effect, that we wouldn't have sent later.
I think its important that all the members who are not PWP's understand that.

Anytime we have such a diverse set of personalities in one group, we are
going to
have confrontations. I personally would not want the PD list just for PWP's,
its a lot more interesting the way it is, but because there are so many of
us approaching
PD, as a subject, without being a PWP, it does cause confrontations,
because more than
anything else, the post is misunderstood.

About 25-30% of all Parkies have mental problems,
none of us have an insurance policy stating that it won't happen to us.
Which is probably why we are more tolerant of each other, or at least
should be.
This is the point I was trying to get across.

just me,
Marjorie