Ah yes! I'd just asked a question about mis-diagnosis when all this other
stuff flared up.  'Course I can see how it'd be much easier to get involved
with all that other stuff but now that it's all behind us, can I re-ask my
question? I won't post the full question again unless anybody requests it.
In short, if I'm one of the 25% found to be mis-diagnosed at post mortem
(you'll have to shout loud 'cos I won't be hearing too good) what's the
probability that I will actually have suffered something worse, better or
the same as PD?
Go for it!
Alf
Adelaide