George,
I believe this is the first time I have ever seen a post from you.
All parkies are grumpy at least a part of the day, we know it and
we accept it.
That was why the caregivers list was originated in the first place,
so the caregiver could let off steam and not upset the parkies.

We are what we are, we talk about everything, PD or not PD
because that is just the way we are. According to B. Patterson
this is an open list where everything can and should be discussed.
Because being a Parkie herself, she knows how we are.
I'm afraid your request to not discuss certain subjects is going to
fall on deaf ears.

But do try to post more often, from a PWP's point of view, we'd love
to hear from you more often.

just me,
Marjorie