Since post mortem is the only thing which is 100% sure, I really
don't care if there might be a 25% chance I was misdiagnosed in
my lifetime.
I'm not ready to let them do an autopsy just yet.

I did however, read about something new from Guilford Pharm.
which is supposed to diagnosis PD.  I'm sure I posted it to the
net so it should be in the archives.

I have to drive my husband clear across town again to the eye
doctor so we will be gone most of the day.
If you can't find my reference on Guilford P. let me know off line
and I'll dig it out of my files when I get home.

just me,
Marjorie