murray:

that's why i suggested going to the other site anyway, because i'm sure
there is more helpful info there. i know how i am though, if i want info
quickly ....patience is not one of my virtues now.  lol

have a really good day today! once again, i thank you for all your
helpfulness. i always read all of your posts and have more than once needed
info from the sites you suggest.

barb k