From: "Murray Charters" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: Now where was I? misdiagnosis

Hi Judith and all,
Is the Aug. 2000 European test the same as the MGH '98 test?

New Imaging Agent Found for Early Diagnosis and Research of Parkinson's
Disease
BOSTON--April 30, 1998--Researchers at Harvard Medical School and
Massachusetts General Hospital
have developed a new imaging agent for Parkinson's disease....
http://www.hms.harvard.edu/news/releases/498parkinson.html

I had this one in my bookmarks....

Cheers, gotta go t'work ........... murray