Hi Don--- thanks for filling us in on the doctor visits, even if you
weren't happy with all they said.  Sounds like you are getting some good
advice.   Smelling the roses never broke anyone's leg, as far as I know !
We want you in ONE piece, thank you-- and I'll bet Vivian does too.  Better
to use your energy in writing to us, than in cleaning gutters or mowing the
lawn.
Hugs to you both,

Peace and Love, Camilla

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm