Hi Jim, David, and All,
Yep, this orthostatic hypotension stuff rings a bell... Sudden unexpected
falls some 17 years ago led to my first visits to a neuro... At that
time they couldn't diagnose anything out of it, but later other symptoms
finally confirmed PD. I didn't completely pass out either David and was
instantly OK... just embarassed!  It did lead to me getting the Hell off
open steel construction and elevator shafts at the time. Now that I have
been diagnosed and understand fully my limitations I just put on my Fall
Arrest gear and carry on working.  I did switch initially to a Supervisory
role and since to Service and Maintenance so my exposure to hazards is
relatively decreased. Passing out while driving is a no-no David and a
seat belt won't help much there.

Cheers  ...............  murray  56 / 49 / 39?