To: all of you good people on the parkinsons net ; First an explanation.
I is a caree not one of you most precious carers.  Reading my wifes mail
as I do, I find much consolation in the fact that there are so many of
you carers;devoted to your loved PWPs.  No one such as myself will ever
be able to return the love and devotion required to do what you all are
giving to us PWPs.  It does bother me somewhat when there is bickering,
backbiting and contention on the list..I am also trying to be
understanding about the insertion of exrraneous  and unrelated material
thrown in and chewed over to no purpose related to the disease,support
of caregivers and their horrendous problems related to us often
difficult to say the least  PWPs, with our disease and it`s
accompaniying other diseses, difficulties,  attitudes, bad and
otherwise. Please leave personal attacks, gun control, sour grapes and
other BS to your charming, caring and wonderful selves. Support one
another in your efforts as Im try to support my most humbly appeciated
CG.  George the original bad attitude PWP.