Am I a Parkie because I laugh at pink flamingos ? I wondered about that.
I thought it was because I have this wondrous attitude that there is a
time and a place for each and everything.  If that is a misplaced idea,
I will sit back and listen again.  Might point out however, that as a
long tim life member of NRA and several ohter "orgs" I have someideas
that I feel strongly about but which I prefer to present in other
venues.  Am I missing a point.  I do most sincerely admire and deem most
valuable the persons of all persuasions on this net. Just my individua
"attituinal" quirk that has me questioning the insertion of "outside"
subjects.  I didn`t really expect to change th format or content of this
net which I most admire.Even the comments of a Canadian neighbor or two
. Had I to live under their medical system, as described to me by
friends in BC; I would no doubt at all place a different slant on my
comments.
I guess I am like most Parkies - not really different from the
{Normies].  If you are receiving aid an comfort from the persons on the
list we are together. I wont change my attitude about the flamingos or
the subjective attitudes and don' expect you to.  Thanks for listening,
reading, no violent reply.  George PWP of vast age, going on young at
heart.