Ok. I went to the site and read about Stephanie's life and her mom and
dad whom she is very proud of. I don't view this as a Porn site- not
that it matters to stephanie's dad.
SOOOOOO.... when y'all go to this site now loll. read about stephs
biography, her birthday party (cute idea), bill's journal, things like
that.

Stephanie has alot going for her and she is going to make 'it' happen.
She looks just like her mom. And bill - ponytails are just fine my mom
did the ponytail hairdo on me too and my grandma did the braiding (
refer to steph's bio on growing up and her dad taking such wonderful
care of her and her mom)
thanks for sharing the site.

nancy:)