Dear All

I'm a UK-based documentary-maker making a serious science film about
early-onset Parkinson's for the BBC. Part of our film features a young man
who has found that a certain illegal psychoactive helps relieve both his PD
symptoms and dyskinesias. Given the sensitive nature of the subject, it's
not easy to get other PWP to admit to taking illegal drugs, but I wonder if
anyone here has had any experience in this area and would be willing to talk
to me privately - in absolute confidence.

Jemima Harrison
Producer/Director