Hi Sid,

Sorry I am slow to resspond. I am a "tremor only" PWP. And I am one of the
50% of these that do not respond to sinemet. So if levadopa does not help
me, then I don't think one of the agonists will help. I did try requip for 5
weeks, with no effect one way or the other. So I stopped it.

I think the only med that might help me is artane, a "tremor only drug" and
I tried it for about 5 or 6 weeks ramping up the dose, but I had side
effects before it really helped with the tremor.

Lanier Maddux   Chattanooga Tn.