Thanks *Barbs* for saying so well what I would have said if I had
responded before you both did.  I wonder who decided  all or any of us
should  be self appointed censors to tell another how to raise money for
parkinsons? I was under the impression that all of us were adults on
this list and as such, in this day and age, must be past being shocked
or maybe we all should get a * reality check.*  I was offended by the
criticism that was directed towards Bill, a father, who did nothing but
share a part of his pride with the rest of the list, which was his
daughters efforts to help all of you. If we are so prudish that none of
us would accept any money that was given towards this goal I feel sorry
for you. For myself, I would take money from the devil if he/she offered
it and it was given to assist any research to eliminate parkingsons from
anyone I know or will know. I think if anyone here says otherwise then
they are lying to themselves and should have a reality check.

* seattle* audrey
friend of 2 pwps ..one is aussie John  49/42/38??