I'm going on a camping trip and will be signing off the list for awhile
and will regretably have to forgo the wind down of the latest skirmish.
What a pity,  Well, maybe I could find someone who taped the Survivors as
I didn't get to watch that exercise in love and tolerance either.

I'll survive, however, as much of the fun for me went out of judging
others when I learned that I can only recognize a defect in someone else
when I have it in myself,  and worse, I get most judgmental when I see
traits I am most attached to and guilty about in myself.  Sort of a "what
goes around comes around" in reverse.  I think the shrinks call it
projection or displacement or some such.

For many years my pet peeve was judgmental people.  I came to really
thank (and laugh at) myself for having that as my main peeve, however, as
it helped to recognize that I was judging myself all along, and isn't
that pretty close to home for all of us?

Love
Chuck