..And to think that as a "newbie" I almost quit this list because of all the
bickering that had been going on ! I would have missed not only Janet's
exquisite writing but this insightful story from Chuck!
I have heard of two other definitions for the word co-incidents (as janet
interpreted the spelling!)
 - it is God's way of remaining anonymous.
 - it is the universe caught in the act of rhyming (with a drumroll by the
Great Conductor )
Thank you to you both.
  LOVE,
Jan Q.