I had a similar problem with meds i.e. Amantadine, Sinemet etc. did not help
my tremor.
I also have Congestive Heart Failure and low blood pressure and the meds
lowered my BP excessively.
Mirapex helped slightly, but I suffered the side effects of: hallucinations,
sleep attacks, and insomnia.
Crazy as it is, I am now on half Mirapex and half Requip and that seems to
help without much of the side effects.
My Blood Pressure is stable now.
I'm sure someone will jump on this and say Mirapex and Requip act the same,
but one is eliminated thru the kidneys and one goes out thru the liver. Maybe
that is enough of a difference.
Or maybe the two do different things to receptor number two.
Quien Sabe.
Ask the docs if that's a feasible combo of meds to try.
Sid Levin