Hi Phil,

>> Does this mean there is a drug-food interaction between COMT and
coffee?  Does coffee delay the breakdown of dopamine?  Has
anyone experienced longer "on" periods while drinking coffee? <<

>> I don't understand the last sentence.   What does coffee have to do
with neuroprotection? <<

I think essential sentences in this article are:
"Goldstein said in a telephone interview."
and
"stressing that this theory is completely unsupported by any scientific
studies."

In the official article in the Annals of Internal Medicine the coffee and
the neuroprotection part are NOT mentioned.

Hans.