Hello  Barb in sunny, carefree California!

I think that notice in advance of a fundraiser could build interest
in larger goals.  I do see your point of  view, yet I
 believe we have to S-T_R_E_T_C_H our
usual boundaries to achieve new heights.

You might find a pleasant surprise awaiting you
if you ask your support group to hold a pot-luck
FUNDRAISER, just once a year !!    The  excitement builds ,
and  the  overall motivation of the group will "bubble"
 upwards!

Ivan  :-)

IvaOn Sun, 3 Sep 2000 13:21:35 -0700 Barb_MSN <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Ivan.....
>
> How  about  my Parkie friends continue to enjoy that one
> measly-group-dinner at a medium priced restaurant once a month and
> view that as a much needed service for PWP's on the local level?
>
> Barb Mallut

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)