Hans

I'm making a documentary film about PD here in the UK and during our
research I heard the anecdotal evidence about coffee possibly being
neuroprotective - from various informed sources. Nictoine, too, said the
neurosurgeon we're going to film doing sub-thalamamic stimulation. Mind you,
he smokes for England and is rarely seen without a cup of expresso in his
hands.

Jemima