Ivan,
I'm not a doctor and never heard of end stage Parkinson's, but my tale may
clarify it for you.
Along with being a 74 year old PWP, I have CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) and
was diagnosed as stage 4. This is the final stage or terminal stage. They
sent me to the University for consideration of a heart transplant.
University turned me down as a "bad risk."
Well, as of today, my CHF is rated about stage 2 1/2.
As to your sex drive: There is hope: They are testing in the USA a Parkinson
drug accepted in Europe as a drug for Parkinson's and another test as a
sexual stimulant. Don't give up -- on all counts. I forget the name right now.
I would like a blow-by-blow description of your fund raiser. How it went and
how you promoted it etc.
Sid Levin