Margie,

Although I have never been tested I do get short of breath when I go "off"
and when I am dyskinetic.  I attribute it to the rigidity.  How I describe
it is it is like cement drying very slowly.  I am going to see my neuro this
month and plan on questioning him on this.  The only thing that relieves me
is to get flat on my back and do relaxation.  I invision fresh breath air
going into my lungs.  If that doesn't work I do a whole lot of praying.  We
may be pioneers on this subject because everyone's rigidity is different and
takes on different meaning.  Some days I move like a 20 yr old others I move
like I am 80.  Also physical therapy and speech therapy could help Dick
because of breathing exercises.  Much luck and prayers are with you and
Dick.

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."