>Well, she does have control over them! Simply delete the objectionable links
from  the site.<

        Will all of you just give it a rest! What's done is done...you can't
unring the bell.
        FWIW, I think Bill sent his daughter's web site because he was proud of
her and probably wasn't aware of the porno links. At least, that's what
I CHOOSE to think. I don't know anything about web rings or whatever,
but quite possibly Bill's daughter didn't either when she linked up with
this one.
        Personally, I think when this link was discovered it would have been
more prudent to write to Bill off list and not bring this furore to an
already volatile list. This might also have served to save discomfort
and embarrassment to a fellow PWP.
        And to all of you complaining about the porno site, when you were made
aware that it was there, if you didn't want to see it, you didn't have
to go there. You have choices, too.
        My best to Bill and his daughter.

Judith (a PWP who is sick and tired of the bickering)

--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                        Today’s Research...