HI ALL
 well it was interesting morning. first i asked about the PD. on the heart. he said he knew it but has nothing from any one on it said the heart is a mussel. an PD. can work on all musalls. does not me to walk or do much standing or working. smell the roses.  told him i use a desk chair which big rollers on it. not a walker  i wheat to a gastro for my belly . that was when i got a bad case of hive's so VIVIAN had me to stop taking the med's he gave me. he said it was a bad thing to take whit PD.  so he was going to tell him. as to my walking orstanding if I was to break something i would be in bad shape. as my spine and heart would not stand it. did not under stand it. i wheare a nitro patch in stead of pills. all so told him i can not bend my toes on my left foot a part or up and down. or part said myspine had a bad place in it and my breathing why i am on oxengen.  and to put on some weaght. so i am goiing to slow down. all i can think of now.

                                              I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                 LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

Click here for Free Video!!