hi all:

imaginary conversation:

"so, did you take a vacation this summer?"
"nothing special, my sister and i just took a small road trip from almonte
to toronto and back"
"back to your old home town, eh? anything exciting happen?"
"nothing out of the ordinary, we just re-united with our children whom we
hadn't seen for 33 years
and met grandchildren we'd never seen before"
"that must have been a pretty emotional few days!"
"not really, but i did spend a lot of time 'kicked out' and couldn't figure
out why"
"well, duuuuhhhhh!"

real conversation:

(after meeting my daughter and her husband and my 6 day-old-grandson in
person)
"i've got three more sweeties in my life"
(after re-meeting my sister's long lost 35-year old son in person)
"make that four sweeties"
(after meeting my sister's 15 month-old grandson in person)
"the sweetie count has now risen to 5"

bio-chemical conversation:
"hormone alert! all dopamine take cover or suffer zappification!"
"stress alert! all dopamine detected anywhere in this body-bag witll be
eradicated tout de suite!"
"excitement alert! any remnants of dopamine survivors will be hunted down
and destroyed!"
"elation alert! the dopamine has left the body-bag! repeat: the dopamine
has left the body-bag!"

grannie jannie
more grateful than ever
grinning ear-to-ear non-stop

(all above conversations courtesy of one fairy-god-parent yet again)

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada