Ron:

The easiest way to unsubscribe or change your subscription is to go to:
>http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

when the page comes up double click on:
>the parkinson's list online

then double click on the button that says:
>'remove my name from parkinsn please'

going on vacation? suspend your email by clicking on:
'suspend my parkinsn mail'

When you return, just click on:
resume my parkinsn mail single messages (or digest form).

That's it!  Thanks again to John Cottingham you're able to change your list
subscription without any confusing computer instructions!

If you scroll down this page you'll see how easy it is to query archived
messages. Scroll down a little further and you can read the most current
messages from the list - without subscribing.

barb k