Don,
I just started reading and found Dr. Growdon's report and wondered the
same thing as you just said.
You'll all have to forgive me, I'm speaking "Parkinese" again, but I
well remember looking up and posting all the death directly attributed
to Parkinson's disease and I got that information right out of VITAL
STATISTICS OF
THE UNITED STATES.
Which is Published by the following:
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
NATIONAL CENTER FOR HEALTH STATISTICS.

Would someone please contact this Doctor and have him explain EXACTLY what
he means by
that statement.
IMOHO, I think he means that PWP's generally die from something else first,
but there are
between 6-8K people who die each year, just in the USA and the cause of
death is listed as
Parkinson's Disease.