>Does anyone out there have a source for those canes that have a piece on the
>end of them which helps you eliminate freezing?  I can only walk a few feet
>anyway, but my doctor showed me last week that it would be helpful for, say,
>going from wheelchair to the head or to bed.
>
>Thank you!!
>
>BBA

YES!!!  I can't believe I actually found the brochure!   It is called the
"StepOver Wand" and may be ordered from
                HurryCane Products,Inc.
                16700 Bajio Ct
                Encino, CA  91436
                (818)789-9612
                Fax : 629-491-0157
The invebntor and CEO of the company, Lisa Greenstadt, is herself a PWP.
I suggest you request a brochure, as prices may have changed, and there are
several different options, + the size goes by your height.
I should add that Peter has not found the wand part works for him---but
that may be resistance on his part, and he doesn't freeze badly now.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for