At 12:52 PM 09/08/2000 +0930, you wrote:
>  The short side of it
>is, that in my humble, non-medical, little experienced but widely read
>opinion, the test are misleading and inaccurate.
>Gosh, I bet that's lit a firebrand somewhere.

Yes, Alf, and you built it under me!!!!!!!!!
I only added that URL because Dr. Leiberman has been quoted as an authority
around here
by a lot of people.
I didn't expect ,NOR would I expect anyone to be FOOLISH enough to try to
be diagnosed by
the Internet..  It was just to give them some idea of the difference
between PD & ET since that
was the original question, and I feel the questionnaires do just ,that if
nothing else.
If you noticed there were some questionnaires about depression and a number
of other problems
all in one site, which, in my poor overly tired brain was a plus for the site.
I'm sorry to have offended anyone by posting that site!

just me,
Marjorie