Dear List Family...

Just a quick "Howdy" at ya all, while my putter's still up and
running.
I've been able to monitor all posts and email, however, my PC is
going
fast.  I'm hoping to get a new  computer over this weekend ;cause
this 5 year old machine is decomposing, along with  the monitor.

I'm absolutely positive there's so electrical shortages while the
putter's running that THAT'S what's causing the PC to fail.  DARN!

Anyway, m'friends, I'll keep on responding to personal emails and
the occasional public post as long as I can... then will get that
new PC (and a new UPS, and  wave controller, plus the Dept.. of
Water & Power out to check this site for  problems in their
system.   Pacific Bell has already owned up to having probs with
their phone lines in this area (what everyone just looooves to
hear!) <NOT!!!>,   Soooo, am looking into DSL cables now (HEY -
does anyone know what I just said?   I sure don't ! <rueful grin>

Group huggles atcha all...

Barb  Mallut