Don,

What you are saying is so true!!
Even MJF's Neurologist in an interview ,said the samething, and I'm sitting
there saying to myself, run Michael run, you can afford a smarter Neurologist
than that.! But deep down I know these men are really very well educated
and highly
qualified, so therefore, the only logical explanation is they must judge
"Fatal", differently than we do.
To me dead is dead, no matter the cause, but then what do I know?

PD certainly isn't listed in the top 10 leading causes of death in the USA.
It is also, IMOHO, the reason we have never been able, until now, to be taken
as a serious illness.  Until MJF, Jim Cordy, and Joan Samuelson testified in
the Senate hearings most people in the USA didn't have a clue as to what
PD really was, how people really suffered from it, they had  no idea that
PD was affecting
people at such an early age.  Years ago it was considered an "old timers"
disease,
  and since you have to die with something sometime, there was no incentive
to waste
precious research money on a cure to save an elderly person.

I still say they have to find the CAUSE before they can find a CURE, but as
I said before,
what do I know?

I know its of little consolation to you, but almost all PWP suffer with the
same symptoms
you are experiencing.  We are all in this fight together, and together we
shall win!
Don't let it conquer you!!!

just me,
Marjorie