Michel,
I am speaking "Parkinese", and probably not expressing exactly
what I mean. Please forgive me.
I'm not trying in any way to diminish the ravages of PD. But our
symptoms, until much later and into advanced stages, don't
change overnight, nor almost hour by hour. At least mine haven't!

It's just that after watching my 39 year old ,6'4" tall, 250 pound neighbor
man pass out in his driveway, the EMS called, and had to wait for
reinforcements, because 2 of the members were women and couldn't
get him picked up, then he had to have surgery and have a "blood clot
catcher" permanently installed in his body.
Then watching my husband,
who has the good old fashioned kind of diabetes,
the one where everyone
in his family, Mother, Brother and Sis all have diabetes,
not the Adult on-set type, suffer the way he has
in this last 2 weeks, I still have to stick with my original
statement.
I'd rather have PD than Diabetes, and God help those who
have both!!!

just me,
Marjorie

Please, Marjorie, don't say that!  I've had a coronary bypass and now I
also have diabetes, but my Barbara is rapidly deteriorating from PD and
it is most distressing to family and friends.  Just make the best of it
and know that we commiserate with you.
Hugs,
Michel