Anyone who owns a Windows 95 keyboard can quickly
ascertain what OS (operating System) they are running
by holding down the key on the bottom of the keyboard,
between the ALT & Ctrl keys, hold down the one with the
Windows flag on it (icon) then at the same time push down
on the PAUSE/BREAK key up at the top right of your keyboard,
it will immediately take you to SYSTEMS PROPERTIES.
Click on the GENERAL TAB and it will tell you right under
SYSTEM: which version of windows you are using.
Mine is Microsoft Window 98, Second Edition, 4.10.2222A.
Write all this information down, then go to your WINDOWS UPDATE,
(mine is at the very top of the menu when I click on the START button.)
Once into WINDOWS UPDATE, click on "PRODUCT UPDATES",
then click on "SHOW INSTALLED UPDATES'.

It will show you what you have already installed, and what is
available for installation.
It make no difference if you are using Second Edition or just
W98, your computer can read what you are using and will
offer you the correct version right on your own computer!!!

Good luck,
just me,
Marjorie