At 04:47 AM 09/08/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Marjorie, this all sounds like you are talking about George He also is a
>diabetic
>and has glaucoma.

<snip>
  Guess I just needed to get this all
out. George and I are usually able to discuss most everything. This has
just seemed to be something neither of us want to be vocal
about our very real fears. Since last Thurs
when we got the results of the Doppler we have just been a tad withdrawn
from reality. This is not our usual way of handling trauma.
Thanks for being a place to come where
I know someone will listen.and usually understand.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74/71/64

Best of luck to George and to you also Juanita.
That is what this list is supposed to be about, listening
and supporting.
I recognized in George's post yesterday that he was speaking
"Parkinese", but I had no idea what was wrong.
Thanks for telling us.
Hans asked me on the Sparkle list why they didn't put
Bob in the hospital.  I didn't tell him that I couldn't repeat
here ,or anyplace else for that matter, what that retired M/Sgt,
grumpy old man ,had to say when the Doctor mentioned the
hospital!!

We have to leave now, its clear across town, about the same as
driving from one end of Seattle ,clear across town to the other
through all the traffic, which has my PD stirred up by the time
we get there.

More later,
just me,
Marjorie