Juanita,  How does that work?  Do you have a keyboard that you hook up to
your television.  Can you memorize your favorite sites?  Just curious.

Jennifer, Dad w/ PD  55/39

-----Original Message-----
From: Juanita Hibbert [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Non PD: On-line vs. Off-line

Joann, you really must have an ancient
putor. I say this cause I don't have a putor, I have webtv and I can
access most of the websites listed. Some of the stuff I
DON"T do just simply cause I haven't learned how to do. However that is
not the fault of my system, it is just my lack
of cyber knowledge. You can get what I have for about 200 bucks. Of
course I have vertually no storage capacity. So
there ar downsides to everything. Juas have to choose prioritys. Right?
Hugs, Juanita