David-- it is possible you may have blepharitis, which is very common with
PWPs.  This can result in crusty eyelids.. Peter has had the problem and
was told by eye doc to cleanse the lids daily.  This is quite different
from dry eyes which are relieved by artificial "tears".  Ask your eye doc
to check, and
if that's it, he/she will instruct you in the cleansing process.  Good luck---

>Question:
>
>I have sore dry feeing eyes.  I asked a question about it a few months ago.
>One of you advised me to use "tears" moisturizing drops.  I have been using
>them, BUT... it only seems to be getting worse.  They have that dry gritty
>feeling, kind of like they have somthing in it.
>
>Any one have a favorite product I should try?
>
>Thanks
>
>David Meigs  aka: Pappy

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for