on Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:00:59 -0700,cyber-dad-don wrote:

>I WENT TO THE LIST FOR WHAT MY SETTING ARE GOT QUERY AND CAME BACK I AM
>NOT ON THE PARKINSON LIS T  WHY
>
>                                                  I.YQ.   DON & VIVIAN

not to worry, cyber-dad

you are recognised by the list-server computer at the university of toronto
(the proof? it accepted your message for posting)
and that is the computer that counts!

plain old e-mail is simplicity in itself
but converting it into formats for wwweb-viewing
(consistent across all computer hardware and software possibilities)
ain't so simple!

the world wide web is the baby of the internet family
and still has some growing up to do!

let's hear it for those old-timers!

sis

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada