Friends-- if you can receive USA's public TV, I hope you are aware of a
very special series which started Monday night--- a four-part series on
death and dying hosted by by Bill Moyers.
We watched the first part last night, and it was excellent. We plan to
watch it tonight and the next two nights, and are taping it. It deals with
such things as Hospice care, and other end of life decisions.

Our local station is re-rerunning  the 1st part tonight right after the 2nd
one airs  from 9-10:30 PM.
I encourage everyone who can to watch this very thoughtful and
thought-provoking  series.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for