Dear Friends,

        I got a call from my 24 yr old daughter the other day and,
among other things, she asked me how soon she could be tested
for Parkinsons.  As you know, my Dad died last month.  She had
just visited him last Spring and of course could see what PD had
done to him.  And, when she sees me, she sees the things PD
is doing to me.
        So, I've been wondering if anyone knows of a study she might
participate in.  She lives in Minneapolis.  Also, how about the web
address for children of PWPs.  She seems to be ready for this
information.  Thanks in advance.                Sue